- Re.Work London 2017.
- Data Science, AI & Deep Learning Conference, 16 November, London.
- TechXLR8, London Tech week, June 2016
- Artificial Intelligence Europe, Dec 2016, London
- Chief Data Scientist Forum, 13-14 Sep. 2016, London. Presentation here
- Re.Work event on Deep Learning, 23 Sept, London
- Data Insights Leaders Summit 12-13 Oct 2016, Barcelona
- Big Data and Analytics Summit, 16-17 Nov 2016, London. Video here.
- Big Data Analytics for Insurance, London 15-16 Feb 2017.
- Polish Business Analytics Summit, 22-23 March, Warsaw, Poland.
- Workshop on applications of Deep Learning, OLX, Berlin, April 2016.
- Deep dive into Tensorflow, London Meetup, 21 March 2016
- Combining structured and unstructured data with deep learning, Pydata London, 2015
- “Exploring data with R using interactive visualizations”, EARL conference 2015, London.
Abstract of a talk “From a long Winter to a blossoming Spring: the impact of Deep Neural Networks in Business”on Big Data and Analytics Summit.
Despite being a relatively new research field Artificial Intelligence (AI) history has been shaped by huge expectations colossal failures. After several stagnation periods or “long winters”, AI is flourishing as impacting business at an unforeseen pace. Behind this success is a technology widely known as Deep Neural Networks or Deep Learning (DL). In this talk I will summarize the key elements of DL and why it is such a transformative force for almost every business.